Fleet & Transportation Merchant Services
Taxis, delivery services, truck services have their own unique needs, managing routes, deliveries, and accepting mobile payments can be a challenge but we are here to help!
We work directly with many of today’s Fleet & Transportation POS Software. We add the invoicing, eCommerce, Call Center and Mobile Payment Acceptance to your business.
Reliable Payment Acceptance for Fleet and Transportation
Emerging in the payment acceptance industry is Fleet & Transportation. Previously, if you were to dispatch a cab or limo to pick-up a fare, they would have to accept cash or call in the credit card for payment. Today’s cabs have cellular terminals that allow fares to swipe/insert/tap and pay with a credit card at the end of their trip.
A Fleet of Limos or Charter Buses, on the other hand, do not have these built in devices and still accept credit cards over the phone. Whatever your credit card processing needs are, our specialists at Merchant Processing Solutions can help!
Payment Acceptance Options for Fleet & Transportation Businesses
Accepting payment for C.O.D. deliveries is not only easy but trackable with real time GPS, email receipts and signature capture. You can also give your customer the option to prolong their ride by accepting credit cards from the vehicle. This can add revenue to your business and tips for your drivers! We offer a variety of solutions for all your merchant processing needs. Below are some of those options.
- Mobile Devices – Limosines and Charter Buses should provide EMV enabled Mobile Devices to each of their drivers to ensure secure payments without requiring office personnel to take the calls! EMV enabled Card Readers help them avoid “chargebacks” from former customers.
- Wireless Terminals – Remote capture terminals with printing capabilities for those that realize their customers want or need paper receipts for their fare.
- Mobile Apps are also available for your customers to download via Apple or Android onto their SmartPhones. They can book at fare, pay for a fare, and have two-way communication with either their driver or the company. The Mobile App also serves as a CRM Program that captures the customer information including email, phone number & address for future marketing, loyalty and rewards programs.
- Website with “Pay Now” button to make payments.
- Virtual Terminal – Ideal for the any sales department. This program creates invoices with payment links that are clicked the moment the delivery is made. Recurring Payments – Set up distribution routes with the same monthly products and totals on Recurring Billing.
- CRM Management – Manage your customers payment history. You can even SAVE offsite behind a firewall your clients credit card info for future use, when approved by customer.
- Multi-Method Solution – Using a combination of the above to create the perfect solution for your company.
- POS Systems – Merchant Processing Solutions Inc. works with several Fleet and Transportation POS Systems. Call us before you purchase to consult on your needs and the features we offer!
The Benefits of Working With Us
There's more to what we offer besides an outstanding solution to your merchant processing needs for your restaurant. There's perks too!
No Cancellation or Early Termination Fees
It is the philosophy of Merchant Processing Solutions Inc. to partner with our merchants to help them save money on their merchant processing which allows them to grow their business.
No Application Fee
Not to worry, we won't charge you to apply to use our merchant processing services for your restaurant, so what are you waiting for?
Full Disclosure of Rates and Fees
We have nothing to hide. We disclose all of our rates and fees upfront so there's no surprises.
MPS Pricing Model
We always are 100% transparent with our pricing model. Learn about our fees, refund handling, annual rate reviews and more.
Onsite Setup, Training and Customer Service
If you and your staff need help with setup, training or support, just contact us and we'll come to your restaurant.
We explain our merchant processing rates in depth for you. You'll also learn about the 3 models available in the industry: flat rate, tiered, interchange plus pricing.
Next Day Funding
We offer next day funding to all of our merchants. Find out how you can get your funds fast!
24/7/365 Merchant Support
No matter where your restaurant is located in the U.S. or what time you need support, we are here to help.
We understand that each business has unique needs. That's why each of our solutions are customizes just for you!
Merchant Processing Solutions offers a multitude of hardware and software solutions to meet our merchants needs.
Local with National Reach
We are located in South Florida, but we provide merchant services throughout the United States and the Caribbean.
Experience and Reliability
Being in the business since 2006, with over 40 years of combined experience, we know a thing or two!
Interchange Plus Pricing
This model consists of two components — the interchange fee determined by the card networks and a markup set by the credit card processor itself.
MPS is Here for All Your Merchant Processing Needs
At Merchant Processing Solutions, you can rely on us to answer any of your questions about how our technologies function, our rates, the process and anything else in regards to merchant services for fleet and transportation.
Ready To Get Started?
Merchant Processing Solutions offers the best equipment solutions, systems and platforms to optimize the payment processing service of your fleet and transportation business.
Work With Us
Merchant Processing Solutions is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Concord, CA.
Copyright © 2019 Merchant Processing Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Marketing and Design by Neocami.